Here are the rules for the award:
- Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award- prize
- Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog;
- Paste these rules on your blog;
- Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn,
- Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Sherril Miller of Sherril's Sewing Saga - Sherril has been like a personal tutor to me on the Pattern Review message boards and can find ways around any fitting/design problem. For one of my upcoming projects in the new year (after I establish a TNT t-shirt pattern), I'm planning to knock off a great looking designer t-shirt that she knocked off.
2. Lynelle of Sewl II Sewl. Lynelle has some similar fitting issues to mine, and observing as she perseveres through them on Pattern Review has provided me with a lot of inspiration and encouragement when I feel like throwing in the towel.
3. Belle Noelle of Sewing in the City. Her lovely creations in her Etsy shop were part of what inspired me to dig out my grandmother's old sewing machine and sign up for a sewing class almost two years ago now.
4. Keely of Keely Sews. Always funny, always upbeat, Keely's blog is a joy to read.
5. Melissa (aka "squirrelypoo") at Fehr Trade. An amazing seamstress, and funny as heck, Melissa takes patterns and completely remakes them into something her own and something much more interesting than what they start out as. I drool over her wardrobe. (Like me, she's also getting married next year, too!)
6. Leora of Journey to Couture. We always seem to zero in on the same patterns, and I know that we have some of the same fabric in our stashes. Her posts and reviews on Pattern Review are always a joy to read.
My six personally important values:
4. A sense of humor
Six things that I condemn
1. Being judgemental
5. Lack of sensitivity