I've been tagged by fellow seamstress keely to post 7 random things about myself on my blog. :)
Here are the tagging rules:
* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So...my 7 random things:
7. Even though it's over ten years old, Ben Affleck is now a punchline, and I've seen the movie a bazillion times, I still cry every time I watch "Good Will Hunting".
6. One of our cats is named after a "Sopranos" character.
5. I make an awesome penne arrabbiata that's based off of a recipe that I got in Rome and is way yummier than you'll find in most Italian restaurants in the US.
4. When I lived in the Bay Area, I volunteered weekly for the Marine Mammal Center, an awesome marine mammal rescue organization.
3. In a side-by-side blind tasting, I can distinguish red wine that's been aged in American oak vs. French oak.
2. The guy who I grew up next door to now plays major league baseball for a team in the American League.
1. I really, really want a dog. I grew up with dogs, and I so miss having a dog. I have the cats trained to greet me at the door when I come home, but you can't take a cat to a cafe or to a dog park or to the beach. Unfortunately, for the foreseeable future, we'll be living in my 900 square foot condo, and we already have three cats, so a dog is probably out of the question for a while...
I'm tagging the following bloggers/seamstresses/creative people: